Sole trade and partnership accounts are prepared for inclusion on the relevant self assessment tax return. These accounts are also used by proprietors to gauge how the business is performing. The accounts can also be very helpful when securing finance, growing the business or even buying or selling the organisation.
We can help with:
- The preparation of accounts
- The analysis of the accounts to benefit the business in the future
- Planning advice relating to asset acquisition and disposal
- Providing more detailed information for third parties, where necessary
- Giving feedback regarding accounting record improvement