It may be necessary to register for CIS if you are using subcontractors within the construction industry. Once registered, all subcontractors will need to be verified with HMRC. At the point of verification HMRC will inform you as to what rate of tax you need to deduct from the subcontractors’ invoices.
We can help with:
- Registration for CIS
- Adding and verifying subcontractors
- Advising of deductions to be made from subcontractor invoices
- Supplying monthly vouchers to subcontractors (or to the contractor for distribution) showing the totals due to them and any deductions made
- File monthly CIS returns to HMRC
- Advise of the amounts due to HMRC which have been deducted from subcontractors