A limited company is governed by Company Law and is therefore required to file statutory accounts. We can ensure that these statutory requirements, along with filing deadlines, are met to ease the worry for company directors.
Services we offer are as follows:
- Preparation of accounts
- Filing of accounts with minimum disclosure, to the relevant bodies, including Companies House
- Analysis of the accounts to further the business in the future
- Planning advice relating to asset acquisition and disposal
- Provide more detailed information for third parties, where necessary
- Give feedback regarding accounting record improvement